November 23, 2009

Open Letter to Hackers and Imposters

Last week someone hacked into my Facebook and weblog accounts. This week I found that someone has been posting comments in my name at different websites with links back to my blog, it seems, in an attempt to try and smear me. Though these are technically considered criminal acts, there is a bright side. For Christian believers there is always a bright side, according to Romans 8.28, as God uses all things for good. I can see at least three benefits and reasons to be thankful:

1. Thanks for the compliment. By taking the time to hack my blog site and attack me personally you are suggesting that my writing is effective.

2. Thanks for raising awareness. By attacking my blog and me personally you are raising awareness that there is an information war going on. This is true politically as well as spiritually. For most people, the simple awareness of this fact is the greatest need: “whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.” (2 Corinthians 4.4, NKJV)

3. Thanks for the reward. Though a very mild form of persecution, God has promised a great reward to those persecuted for His name’s sake. (Mat 5.11-12)

Though I may write about political subjects, my main message is the good news of the gospel, that Christ has paid the price for our sins and freely offers the gift of eternal life to all who will receive it. You can try to assassinate my character but, in reality, it’s a waste of time, it’s already been assassinated: “I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.” (Galatians 2.20, NKJV)

God inspired me recently with the following simple song with a similar theme, based on Colossians chapter 3, with audio linked here. Look into Jesus, everything else is ultimately futile.

I Set My Affections Above

I have died – risen with Christ
My life is hidden in the Lord
He’s clothed me with – His righteousness
Each new day – this new man I adorn
As I worship the Lord…

I set my affections – above (everyday)
I set my affections – on God and His love (everyway)
I set my affections – not on this world (It’s a bird)
I set my affections – on God and His word!

When Christ my life – appears on high
I will be changed in a twinkling of an eye
Till that day – I’ll praise His name
As His word – dwells richly inside
Day and night...



 - On June 12, 2010, I noticed someone also had hacked into my Google owned Blogger blog and changed the subtitle to the following:

"...because the mainstream often misses the death."

Google owns YouTube, Blogger, etc. and Bilderberg group apparently owns Google CEO Eric Schmidt:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/google-ceo-in-attendance-at-bilderberg-2009.html

The shutting down of over 73,000 Wordpress blogs early July 2010 by the Feds with no legal due process and no adequate explanation doesn't exactly inspire confidence either. It encourages bloggers to duplicate their blogs under different URL's as a back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post on-topic comments but, please, no uncivilized blog abuse or spamming. Thank you!